Monday, June 9, 2014

I'm a Contributor!

I'm really excited to finally share some news that I've been keeping under my hat for a bit. I'm joining the team of guest contributors over at Imagine Gnats



I've been a follower and fan of Rachael and her amazing work since the beginning of my blogging career, and I couldn't be happier to have the opportunity to share my projects and tips over in her space as well. :)

She has put together a great team of folks to cover a wide range of sewing and crafting topics; from apparel sewing, to kids sewing, to quilting, and beyond. If you're interested in fabric and making stuff with it, there's someone contributing who's covering exactly what you love to do! :)
Today Rachael is introducing all of the newest additions to the contributor team, so stop by Imagine Gnats to read up on all of our profiles. Also make sure to check out some of the other creative projects, tutorials, and tips that Rachael the current contributor team have shared. There is a lot of inspiration to find!

3 comments :

  1. I am SO psyched to have you on the team!! I've been a fan of yours for so long :) man, we're totally oldies in the blogosphere lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - can't wait to see what you get up to :)

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave me a comment. I'd love to hear from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...